Friday, October 14, 2016

week 6 welcome to horror high

I do not think Mini me from Austin powers had many friends growing up and probably got bullied a lot for his awkward tiny self. I picture him as still being bald as a teenager because that is how I am so used to seeing him. He probably became a villain because he was so tired of being picked on and not being able to do anything about it because he is so small.I don't know what he did as a job as a teenager but I do know that as an adult he is filthy rich and has no worries. I could see people signing his yearbook as small as they can just to make fun of his size maybe with a quote like don't grow up.

2 comments:

  1. I doubt he didn't have any friends, midgets are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt he didn't have any friends, midgets are awesome.

    ReplyDelete