If i were a ghost i would walk around knocking stuff over turning lights off and turning the TV off on people as they were watching. I would only haunt to people who I know are rude to others. Then eventually I would stop when they started being nice to people again. I would never talk as a ghost because if I would people would probably go crazy and think they were hearing voices. I wouldn't scare people that bad I would just scare them until they stopped doing whatever they'd been doing that wasn't nice.
You already do walk around knocking things over. lol
ReplyDeleteyou're way too nice Bill. you need to be mean to people as a ghost.
ReplyDeleteWell if your already breaking and knocking over everything why not make them think they are going crazy?
ReplyDeleteyou sound like a mean ghost
ReplyDeleteSound like you would put it to good use.
ReplyDelete