Thursday, May 4, 2017
week 26 song
I've had many favorite songs and almost any song will get old to me after listening to it for about a month so I switch up my playlists a lot for variety. For some reason I haven't gotten tired of hearing the song Bohemian Rhapsody and ive know about it for years. I have to say the preposition song is pretty good too and never seems to get old after all of the years we have played it. 50 Nifty United States is also a pretty good jingle that Mrs Bill taught the class in I think it was 4th grade. There is no in the middle for me in liking music though it is either I love the song or hate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that preposition song is freaking lit!! and love that united states song dude
ReplyDeleteprobably gonna go back to 4th grade and hear that jingle.
ReplyDeleteI like the preposition song haha
ReplyDelete