Thursday, September 15, 2016

week 3 my life in ink

If i were to find this book I would stop reading when it got to the things that haven't even happened yet. I would not want to know a tragedy was going to happen before it happens because then i would feel responsible for preventing it from happening. Another reason that I would stop reading is I do not want to know how i am going to die and i wouldn't read the book long enough to find out if it goes all the way to my death date. It would be even worst if the book would tell the dates of things that haven't even happened yet because knowing that something good was going to happen would ruin the excitement of it and knowing something bad was about to happen would make me nervous all day until it did happen. If something that hadn't happened yet like me winning the lottery would be in that book it would be pretty tempting to spend a bunch of the money before I even won it.

No comments:

Post a Comment