Thursday, September 15, 2016
Week1 hows school?
My summer was great I didn't go on any trips or anything but it was
still a pretty good summer. I was able to hang out with some of my
friends over the summer so that was good but summer went by way to fast
and I wish we would have had a longer break. At first it was hard to get
back in the habit of waking up around 6:00 but i am starting to get use
to it. One of the really fun parts of summer was the end because I went
paint balling and watched some good movies that I had been waiting to
see. I think suicide squad was probably the best movie that I saw over
the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my summer wasnt very eventful either. but i have yet to see suicide squad. i really need to see that movie. i heard that its really good
ReplyDeletemy summer wasnt very eventful either. but i have yet to see suicide squad. i really need to see that movie. i heard that its really good
ReplyDelete