Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Week 5 teachers were tenagers to
It would be so weird to see my teachers as Teenagers. I feel like the older teachers would have acted a lot differently when they were teenagers. But the majority of teachers are younger so I feel like those teachers would not act much different. I think the younger teachers probably acted about the same as we do except for most of the teachers went to bigger schools so I bet they had more sports opportunities and more classes offered. I bet they were used to being around people more because they would have classes with more students and would just be used to crowds because of assemblies and sports games and things like that. I feel like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is if they played sports ...who knows maybe they were really mean in high school that's why they are really nice now!
ReplyDelete