Friday, October 14, 2016

week 8 home is where the heart is

I have lived in the same house my whole life and it is a house in the country that isn't around many other houses. I really like it there because it is pretty quite and there is a lot of land to four-wheel, hunt, sled, and do many other things on. You also do not have to worry about disturbing others with noisy four-wheeler s as much as you would in town. I have many good memories from living in the country including four-wheeling,sledding,playing catch, and much more. I do not like not having good WiFi and having to mow the big yard though. I also wish my house were closer to my friends houses although it is not as bad anymore because I can just drive to people's houses now.

3 comments:

  1. That must've sucked not being able to see your friends before you could drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Willie.. it is so much better not not live around people so they don't complain about you doing what you enjoy and I bet it is much easier to see your friends now that you can drive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love to ride four wheelers and i like that i dont live in town either because i wouldn't have to listen to all of the traffic.

    ReplyDelete