I would not like to go back in time to 7th grade because a lot of hard work would be lost if I did. I like being older because although we have more responsibilities and deadlines for projects, we get more freedom and the teachers treat us a lot differently now than they did in 7th grade. In 7th grade we did not know what to expect in the later grades and that wasnt a very good feeling. I feel like we had more homework in earlier grades than we do now. I think good advice to a 7th grader is to not procrastinate on projects.
That is actually a good point...They do treat us differently. Back in 7th grade they still treated us like we were 4th graders. They thought we couldnt do anything on our own..which most of us couldnt and still cant it seems like! But whatever! You made several good points in this blog! Especially about doing all this hard work just go back to the 7th grade and do it all over again ....that would suck.
ReplyDelete