Sunday, February 26, 2017

celebrity week 21

I do not have a crush on her but I want to meet Channel West Coast to ask her what she thinks made herself famous. She is on a show called Ridiculousness and it seems like her whole role in the show is sitting around and laughing. I dont know if Ridiculousness or songwriting made her famous first. It is not only Channel but sometimes I wonder what made some people famous. I also wonder a lot how some actresses and actors are in person and how they get along with people.

2 comments:

  1. I know she has a very annoying laugh...but then again a lot of people do. Uhm....I want to say she became more famous after she started to appear on Ridiculousness. But then again I HAVE NO CLUE! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is actually a model, singer and actor. So It could be one of those 3

    ReplyDelete