Thursday, April 13, 2017

week 26 should have said something

It was the day of the Carnival in Washburn so there was a bunch of people out. The legion was serving food that day too and since Boston was going to have to go there to get his families food, I offered to drive him. The legion parking lot was packed so I just parked in Timothy's driveway next to the legion. Backing out of Timothy's driveway after checking my right I checked my left and saw a car to my coming so I went, trying to back out before the car to my left got to me. Well I forgot to double check my right again and too focused on the car to my left I backed into a car that came up to me on my right. I wish I wouldn't have offered to drive Boston that day.













3 comments:

  1. i didnt expect your blog to end in wishing you didnt drive boston. i thought u would have said u wished u would have looked both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol i love how you blogged about this and told me about another one today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude i wouldnt want to drive boston either!!

    ReplyDelete