Thursday, September 22, 2016
week4 the zombies are marching
I live in the middle of nowhere so I would probably only get a few waves and I would wipe them out real quick then take a bunch of food down to the tornado shelter that we have in our garage. I would live about 2 weeks then I would be out of luck because I would need water because the water man would be dead. We get water from a well so we cannot just drink water from our sink. About the time I ran out of water I would probably be about out of food. I would be in the tiny tornado shelter under ground for so long that I would get fat and by the time i would need to get more food I wouldn't even be able to run very fast from the zombies. I know I would not come out of the shelter much at all and I would be exhausted from looking over my shoulder all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's why you gotta leave the shelter and loot the nearby houses
ReplyDeleteyou know Washburn only like 5 minutes away
ReplyDelete