Sunday, February 26, 2017

week 19 truths

I really like playing Frisbee. I do not know yet  what job I want to pursue for later in life. I do not really like reading books. I work at Capponis restraunt. When I was littler I used to be terrified of Chuckie Cheese's.I like fishing. I like listening to music and can tolerate almost all music except for Opera. I hate maggots. I am adopted. I like to fish. I like bowling. I wear size 10 1/2 shoes. I love animals. I love roller coasters. My favorite color is green. I like watching action and comedy movies. I like swimming. I wear contacts. I used to have braces. I havent broken any bones.  

1 comment:

  1. I use to never be able to throw a Frisbee! I thought it was the hardest thing...but not anymore...because that would be embarrassing...my moms favorite color is also green...i think its kind of ugly but thats my opinion! I am also really bad at fishing ..probably because i am really impatient! But it seems like you like to do a lot of stuff!

    ReplyDelete