Tuesday, February 28, 2017

week 23 vacation

If i could choose 1 place to go I would pick Alaska. It would be awesome seeing all of the mountains and wildlife. I think it would be fun skiing down one of the mountains. I would just take a vacation there and would not want to live there because of the cold weather. I would also like to snowmobile there and see the Northern lights. To see the Northern lights you most of the time have to go during the middle of winter during a really dark night. There are sometimes chances to see the Northern lights towards the beginning of September.

3 comments:

  1. Skiing is super fun, you just gotta get the hang of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually know someone who lives there and I don't think I could do it because I get too COLD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm wow bill. i think them northern lights would be awesome to look at

    ReplyDelete