Tuesday, February 28, 2017

week 24 inside jokes

A long time ago me and my family were somewhere and I got in trouble so I had to sit in time out and one of my dad's friends who was with us at the time said "I can go in and I can go out but you can just sit there". At the time I thought it was funny how he said it making fun of me in time out. So it is kind of a joke now to say "I can go in and I can go out" when someone is unable to leave or is doing something that is keeping them from being able to leave. I just found out recently that my dad's friend who said that quoted a show and I forget the name of the show but it was really funny seeing the guy in the show say it after all those years since my dad's friend said it.

3 comments:

  1. You forgot the fruitcake joke, yah fruitcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats actually funny. i kind of laughed at that. that is totally something that i would do if i saw a child in timeout... does that make me a terrible person?

    ReplyDelete
  3. COMMENT FROM DYLAN
    Now I really want to know what movie that's from. I get like it is a John Wayne movie.

    ReplyDelete